Do I require any special insurance to donate a service to a foster child?

You will be required to have insurance coverage that is a reasonable standard of practice for the service you are donating. I.e. doctors will need malpractice coverage; event venues will need liability insurance. FTSG does not offer nor provide any additional coverage. You may be asked to sign a waiver of liability at the time that you enter into a service arrangement with a child or family and in some instances; you may be required to show proof of insurance. The Foster Care worker approves all service arrangements and will ask for whatever is required by their agency to complete the service agreement.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *